£25000 per annum
23 days ago
Our client, a Main Dealership is currently seeking an Experienced Service Advisor to join their Service Department in High Wycombe.
They are looking for the right person to take pride in their Service Advisor position, drive the sales, increase the customer based and deliver excellent customer service!
Our Client is offering the successful Service Advisor:
- Basic Salary Circa £22,000
- Plus Bonus Scheme
- Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm and alternate Saturday's - Morning's Only!
- Manufacturer Training.
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client
- Assist Incoming Customers on a Daily Basis
- Booking customers in the diary / talking to prospective customers
- Drive the business, increasing in Sales / Profit and maintaining your working environment to a high standard
- To match and exceed monthly sales targets
- Paperwork processing
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Excellent communication skills with both customers and the workshop.
What our Client expects of their Service Advisors
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor with Main Dealer Experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual using your own initiative
- Working well as Part of a Team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.