£33000 per annum
26 days ago
- Basic salary is depending on experience up to £30,000. OTE Circa £33,000.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am – 5.30pm with 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings
- Opportunity to join a recognised Main Dealer group that operate with a fantastic reputation across Sussex.
My client is ideally looking for a Vehicle Technician who has a level 3 qualification in light vehicle maintenance and repair (or equivalent) and is looking to take the next exciting step in their automotive career!
They are looking for a Vehicle Technician with the right attitude to join their busy workshop, somebody who has that 'can-do' perspective and who puts 110% in every day.
You will be a team player and take a conscientious approach to each task in the workshop. An MOT Licence would be advantageous but not essential.
In return for your hard work as a Vehicle Technician, you will have the opportunity to work alongside one of the most prestigious brands in the UK as a successful Vehicle Technician!
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards in line with manufacturer guidelines.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Vehicle Technician opportunities in the East Sussex area, please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.