£27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: circa £23,000 or Negotiable Depending on Experience
- OTE £27,000
- Hours: Week 1: 7-330, Week 2: 1030-7, 1 in 2 Saturdays 8-1 at overtime
Are you experienced as a Van Technician? Do you hold a Level 3? Are you looking to avoid travelling at rush hours?
The Van Technician Role / Requirements:
- You will be performing all aspects of van repair.
- Complete diagnostic work and be capable of complex fault finding.
- A level 3 qualification is required to apply.
- You must be able to commute into Sheffield on a daily basis.
What the Successful Van Technician will get:
- A place with a longstanding and trusted client of ours with a fantastic regional reputation.
- Avoid travelling at rush hours.
- Award-winning training and career development.
- A stable career in an expanding organisation.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Sheffield please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.