Dependent on Experience
22 days ago
- Basic Salary: Dependent on Experience and qualification level
- Bonuses and OT available
Our client, is looking for a DAF Qualified HGV Master Technician to join their team in the Cornwall area.
Duties as a HGV Master Technician to include:
- To diagnose faults and repair the product from the truck and van range
- To service vehicles according to the manufacturers schedule
- To diagnose and repair faults using the technology (Xentry) and all available workshop information systems
- To fit accessories to vehicles
- To carry out final inspections and function tests on all work that requires it as dictated by Company
- To identify warranty items and ensure that parts are labelled correctly and placed in the designated area
- To obtain parts from the parts department ensuring paperwork is completed accurately
- Support the development of any trainees and apprentices.
- Ensure that the workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained
- HGV License would be an advantage but is not essential
If you are up for a challenge and have experience on Trucks and/or PSV as a Mechanic then please get in touch With James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement asap!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.