£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are seeking an experienced CNC Mill Programmer to join our clients world class precision engineering company based in Norfolk.
Our client is offering the successful CNC Programmer:
- A very competitive salary ranging from £14 - £16 PH, plus overtime
- Flexible working patterns covering Mon-Sat 8am-6pm
- 39 hour weeks plus optional overtime
- Excellent career benefits
Duties of a CNC Programmer:
- Programming setting & operating Milling FANUC Machines.
- Loading and unloading of parts - Heavy lifting required!
- Quality Inspection of parts.
- Working from Engineering drawings to ISO standards.
What our client expects of their CNC Programmer:
- Experience with FANUC machine controls is essential
- Setting & operating skills are a must and preference will be given to those candidates with programming experience.
- The ideal candidate will have a Mechanical Engineering qualification or suitable apprenticeship, but a long proven track record could also suffice
- Ability to interpret and work to Engineering drawings.
- Ability to plan and work from own initiative, with minimum supervision.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate attention to detail and reliability.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified CNC Programmer to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If this CNC Milling Programmer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Engineering Jobs in Norfolk / Suffolk please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd