£28000 - £33000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our Client a Premium Franchised Main Dealership is looking for an LCV Technician to join their team.
This is an Exciting Opportunity for an experienced LCV Technician to enhance their career with a Leading Brand that can provide Exciting Long Term Career Prospects.
- Strong Basic Salary - Up to £28,000 (Based on Experience)
- Up to £33,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm
- Saturday AM Rota 1 in 3 - 8.00am - 2.00pm
- Fantastic Dealership Perks & Benefits!
Key Responsibilities as a LCV Technician Include:
- Complete general servicing and repairs of LCV's to Company and Manufacture standards.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work at all times.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a Main Dealer environment
- A qualification and certificates for NVQ Level 3 – Vehicle Mechanics.
- A full UK driving license.
- You own set of tools.
Our Client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
If this LCV Technician Job interests you or if you would like to find out more about others like it then please contact Abigail at Perfect Placement UK.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from LCV Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.