£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Friendly Family Owned Business
Monday - Friday with alternate Saturday Mornings
Our Client, a family run Independent Garage are currently seeking an experienced Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester to join their friendly team
This is an exciting opportunity for a Vehicle Technician to be part of a busy and rapidly growing business within Bracknell.
The company prides itself on honest work, sales and focusing on customer retention. This business positions itself away from the “fast fit” centers and their hard sell as it values it's loyal customer base.
Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester position, and to help drive the workshop.
Our client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- A competitive Basic Salary up to £28,000
- A family-friendly working environment where you’re treated like part of the team, not just a number!
Duties of a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester with our Client:
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
What our Client expects of the successful Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Class 4 & 7 MOT License
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Vacancy, or any other Automotive Jobs in Bracknell or Berkshire, then please get in contact with Charlotte Lightfoot at Perfect Placement, the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.