£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience, OTE £35,000.
- Great chance to join a longstanding and trusted client of ours – move with confidence.
Are you a vehicle technician seeking a new position? Do you know somebody that might be looking that you are able to refer (and be rewarded with vouchers)?
The Vehicle Technician requirements will include:
- Perform all aspect of vehicle repair including clutches, timing belts and, if experienced, diagnostics and complex faultfinding.
- You will be level 3 qualified or timeserved with solid automotive experience.
- Applicants are welcome from various backgrounds: you don’t need to come from a dealership if you have the necessary skill set.
- An MOT licence is desirable but applications are encouraged from those without.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- A place within a longstanding and trusted client of ours: move with confidence.
- Benefit from working closely alongside management and the ownership team.
- Join previous placements of ours in the workforce: this is a company with a proven track record of developing its staff.
- For the most efficient, bonus earnings can be up to £8,000 a year.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Edinburgh please contact Alishia Douce at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!