£50000 per annum
21 days ago
- Basic Salary Negotiable / OTE £50k
- Market leading employee benefits
- Leeds Based Permanent Role
Our client one of top retailers in the UK has an exciting vacancy for an experienced Business Manager based at their Leeds Commercial Vehicle site.
You will be required to support the Sales Team to identify, based on individual customers suitability and requirements, appropriate vehicle, funding and additional products if required. You will ensure the sales process is fully compliant whilst meeting agreed profitability targets and providing customers with a premium service throughout.
Your Responsibilities as a Business Manager:
- Responsible for building and presenting deals to the customer following qualification from the Sales Team
- Understanding all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly
- Monitoring finance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls
- Assisting management in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives
- Qualifying customer’s demands and needs so the customer can choose the most appropriate product for them
- Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the General Manager
What we’re looking for:
- Previous management experience gained from within the automotive industry is essential
- Excellent relationship building, customer facing and negotiating skills.
- Proven track record in successfully coaching developing people
- Organised; can manage conflicting demands
- Honest, respectful with strong sense of integrity
- Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence with minimal points
If this role is of interest to you please contact Helen at Perfect Placement with an up to date copy of your CV Helen at Perfect Placement.