£38000 per annum
21 days ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-5.30pm & 1 in 4 Saturdays 8.30am-1.00pm.
- Salary: overall earning of up to £38,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our prestige automotive client is actively looking to hire an experienced Alloy Wheel Refurbisher to join their busy and friendly team. Their Bodyshop is kitted out with modern equipment and is kept warm throughout the year!
Key Responsibilities / Candidate Requirements as a Alloy Wheel Refurbisher:
- Professionally repair and refurbish kerbed, scratched and corroded alloy rims.
- Refurbishing on average 20 wheels per day - mainly Diamond Cut.
- Use of CNC Wheel Repair Machine.
The successful candidate will need to have a professional track record working in the role, a full UK driving Licence and their own tools (namely sanders and spray gun).
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Alloy Wheel Refurbisher Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Romford please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!