£33000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Whole package in excess of £33,000 (including bonus)
- Working hours are a 5 day working week (shifts).
- Opportunity to join a well regarded dealer group in the area who work alongside a number of highly desirable brands across the UK!
If you are an ambitious individual and hold a qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, and you're open to a new challenge within a forward thinking Car Retailer, apply today!
My client is ideally looking for somebody who has a background in the automotive industry as a qualified Vehicle Technician, confident in the workshop and is capable of completing work to an industry leading standard. You must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
Full driving licence is also required. A current MOT Licence will benefit your application but is not a minimum requirement!
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the Tamworth area, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!