£28000 per annum
21 days ago
- Monday to Friday 8:30 - 5:30pm (5.5 day week, working every Saturday)
- Days off: Closed Sundays and bank holidays.
- Salary circa £25,000 plus bonus
- Good progression opportunity
Our client is an independent business who have multiple branches across the area and aim to provide the highest quality services and products with the most competitive prices.
Alongside customer satisfaction our client strives to provide their employees with the best working experience.
Though you will predominantly be working in the workshop, you will also be covering management on their days off ensuring the smooth running of the workplace.
As the successful Vehicle Technician / Assistant Fast Fit Manager, you will be required to:
- Perform basic servicing and repairs.
- Cover the workshop on managements days off.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Own a valid driving license.
- Jump in and help others when needed.
For this Vehicle Technician / Assistant Fast Fit Manager role, you do not need qualifications, however you will need to ill need time served.
If you're looking for the next step in your career and this sounds of interest then apply for this Vehicle Technician / Assistant Fast Fit Manager role today!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician / Assistant Fast Fit Manager role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Rugby please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!