£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £28,000 - £32,000 + OTE £35,000
- Leeds Based
- Permanent Role
Due to continuous expansion my client a well known main dealer group has a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Handover Manager manager to join their new team in Leeds and run their preparation center.
Your responsibilities as a Preparation Center Manager will be as listed below but are not limited to:
- Manage and oversee Transporter vehicle check ins and outs.
- Manage third party prep center costs and quality.
- Complete appropriate paperwork at vehicle check-in and check- out stage.
- Complete body check vehicle condition report.
- Manage handover of car to customer – on site.
- Oversee delivery of car to customer to achieve committed timescales.
- Ensure the compound is well organised with defined areas reflecting vehicle stage.
- Ensure all vehicles have correct signage reflecting vehicle stage of the journey.
- Attend daily meetings with the Workshop, Bodyshop, Sales & Handover departments
- Strive to minimise vehicle in stock for days.
- You will work hard to get the vehicle fully prepped and ready for sale to maximise sales opportunities.
- Quality check (QC) all vehicles 24 hours prior to guest handover
- Manage the return of vehicles from customers due to complaints/needing rectification.
- Manage the third party to deal with this rectification work.
To be considered for this Preparation Center Manager role you will have the following:
- Relevant motor industry experience preferably gained in a vehicle service / repair workshop environment or relevant motor vehicle claims experience working within the Insurance Industry.
- Experience working in a customer service role.
- Strong organisation, prioritisation and time management skills, you will be managing a large volume of vehicles
- Excellent people and communication skills – you will be speaking stakeholders, third party contractors and guests.
- Negotiation, questioning and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a larger wider team
- Strong business and commercial acumen
If this Preparation Center Manager role is of interest to you please send an up to date copy of your CV to Helen Terry at Perfect Placement
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.