£26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £26,000, more potentially available for brand qualifications
- Permanent Role
- Premium Brand
Join a great client of ours with fantastic brands and a proven record of training and career development.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician will include:
- You will be a fully Qualified Vehicle Technician.
- You will be able to complete a full range of jobs.
- You will be capable of working efficiently whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
- Applications are sought from vehicle technicians from various professional backgrounds.
- Brand qualifications will be desirable - these can be discussed.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- Work for a longstanding and trusted client of ours and join existing members of staff in the workforce.
- A competitive basic salary depending on your experience, up to c. £26,000.
- Your basic salary will be supplemented by an efficiency based bonus scheme so you can further boost your earnings.
- The opportunity to work for a well-established and successful company.
- The chance to work on desirable brands and further develop your skills with brand and group training.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bradford please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!