Salary Dependent on Experience
20 days ago
- Hours: 26 per week - Total Flexibility on how this is worked
- Prestige Main Dealership
Our client requires an experienced and dedicated Automotive Sales Administrator / Accounts Assistant to work part time assisting their sales and accounts departments within a main motor trade dealership.
Duties as a Sales Administrator will include (but not limited to):
- Processing customer orders.
- Seeing through customer’s sales administration from start to finish; including coordination of legal registration of the vehicle.
- Pre Delivery Inspection administration.
- Customer hand over and payment arrangements.
- Process accounts paperwork on a daily basis, and distributing to relevant managers for authorisation.
- Ensure suppliers invoices are promptly processed.
- Ensure all receipts are accurately recorded, processed and banked.
- Various administrative duties.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Sales Administrator from within a main motor trade dealership, excellent communication skills both verbal and written, be an excellent organiser with a conscientious and detailed approach to all tasks handled and possess a ‘can-do’ attitude to work.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Sales Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Salisbury please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!