£31000 per annum
20 days ago
- Starting salary up to £20-25,000 per annum with up to £3-6,000 annual bonus potential
- Access to full brand accredited training/development
- Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm and 1 in 3 Sat 8:00am-1:00pm paid as overtime
Our client, a franchise approved car dealership in the Swansea region, are currently looking to recruit a fully qualified Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working as part of a large team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by our client and the brand they represent.
You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
You will also need to ensure that quality and Health & Safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and their brand are adhered to at all times.
The successful Vehicle Technician will ideally live in the Swansea region or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Swansea.
You will need to be a qualified Vehicle Technician to IMI or NVQ Level 2 or 3 as a minimum and ideally have at least a couple of years years practical experience post-qualification.
You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player.
As a Vehicle Technician, you must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved dealership environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
Any Vehicle Technician experience with VAG branded vehicles would be highly beneficial but is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician, our client is offering…
- Starting salary up to £20-25,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Team and individual performance related bonus scheme of up to £3-6,000+ per annum.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays as well as your birthday off.
- Access to full brand accredited training/development.
- Company pension and benefits scheme upon successful completion of your trial period.
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-established local dealer group with multiple sites throughout South Wales.
- You are required to work a 40 hour week 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays from 8:00am-1:00pm paid as overtime.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.