£33500 per annum
20 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £28,500 depending on experience / £33,500 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 – 5. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
Our longstanding and trusted client in the Teesside area is seeking an Experienced Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- You must be Qualified to an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- You must be capable of completing all mechanical jobs to a high standard.
- Holding a current MOT Licence is beneficial to the client and will help to achieve top end of the salary, but is not essential for you to be successful in this role.
- Confident working independently as well as part of a team to achieve all targets and KPI’s.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A competitive basic salary depending on your working background. Brand experience and an MOT licence will help to achieve top end.
- Your basic will be supplemented by a bonus scheme to further boost your earnings.
- The opportunity to work for a growing dealer group who has consistently expanded their workforce.
- Brand training and progression opportunities.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Teesside please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.