£15083 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £12094.37 - £15083.75 Dependent on Experience
This is a fantastic opportunity the UK’s biggest end-to-end commercial vehicle fleet management business managing and maintaining a fleet of 80,000 vehicles across 55 garages.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist Service Controller to join the team based at our Plymouth Workshop. Responsible for providing a great customer experience through the provision of ‘front of house’ services in greeting customers, processing their job requirements and advising on progress and being the first point of contact for enquiries. The Service Controller will also undertake a range of clerical tasks – to meet the Garage administrative requirements. This is a pivotal role in driving customer experience for the Garage.
You As a team player who takes real pride in their work, you’ll be prepared to go the extra mile to ensure the job is done effectively.
Successful candidates must have a full driving licence
Role & Responsibilities as a Service Controller:
- Front of house reception work
- Arriving vehicles on tech tool
- Answering telephones and dealing with a range of basic, non-technical customer queries, escalating where necessary
- Face to face customer enquiries
- Providing updates to customers
- Ordering of parts and gaining authority
- To receive goods, keys and vehicles and document as directed.
- Record attendance, work performance, times taken and associated details on computer systems i.e. Willow/tech tool
- Filing and general administrative duties as directed
- Complete 256 activity, which may include a basic driving requirement when receiving vehicle
- Where appropriate support job closures/completions
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Garage Manager to maximise workshop efficiency
Skills & Experience Required as a Service Controller:
- Recent experience of working in a Garage workshop environment, including an understanding of the Health & Safety requirements in this type of environment
- Experienced in managing customers both face to face as well as via the telephone
- Ability to work under pressure, e.g. during peak times a number of vehicles normally need to be checked in/out with multiple customers in the Reception area at the same time
- Good PC skills including use of Outlook, Word & Excel
- Basic Mechanical Technical knowledge
- Part time 25 hours per week Mon-Fri 5 hours per day
If this Service Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Plymouth please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!