£27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary negotiable DOE
- Mon to Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm and 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
- Very busy Volume Main Car Dealer
Our client are looking for an additional MOT Tester to join their busy team on their site near Chester. You will primarily be doing MOT tests, there may be some requirement to do services when busy, however this could be flexible to suit the individual.
Responsibilities for the MOT Tester role:
- Ensuring the work completed on each vehicle is carried out safely and to a high standard
- Carry out MOT testing in accordance with DVSA testing requirements
- Working in a safe manner and always comply with health & safety regulations
- Adherence to company procedures on the use of vehicle inspection sheets
- Making customers and/or management aware of any additional faults found on the customers vehicle
You will need to be a fully qualified MOT Tester and previous main dealership is preferable, however candidates from independent garages will also be considered.
If you are an experienced MOT Tester who is based around the Chester area, this could be the ideal role for you.
If this MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chester please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to MOT Tester Jobs.