£25000 per annum
23 days ago
- Fantastic Company Benefits
- Use of Company Demo Bike on Offer
Our client a Motorcycle Main Dealer requires an experienced automotive Service/Parts Advisor with Motorcycle Main Dealer experience to work within their busy Service department.
Your key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service and Parts Departments
Key duties as a Service / Parts Advisor will include:
- Advising on Service and Parts queries/issues
- Booking motorcycles into the service department for work to be carried out
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Sell customer repairs/parts etc and finalising the invoice on completion.
- Key performance measures will include Customer Satisfaction Scores and feedback to the department.
- The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential.
- Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
The successful applicant will be IT literate, have a full motorcycle driving licence, be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Service and Parts department. A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
Motorcycle Main Dealer experience in the role is essential
Owing to the very specific requirements of our client we would be unable to progress with any applications from candidates where the criteria laid out in this advert is not met.
If this Service / Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Christchurch please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.