£30000 per annum
29 days ago
- Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday + Saturday (1 in 2) 08.30-13.00. Salary: up to £24,000 basic |+ bonus = OTE up to £30,000 basic p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client a Main Car Dealership in Southend and is looking to hire a qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician.
The successful Vehicle Technician will be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician as well as being skilled in all aspects of motor repairs including diagnostic work, electronics and servicing.
Duties will include of the Vehicle Technician will include
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
They heavily invest in the training of their Technicians and are looking for someone who is driven and wants to further develop their skills and knowledge and progress their career.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in East London and Essex, please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs