£25000 per annum
19 days ago
- Salary - £18,000 - £28,000 (Depending on experience)
- Monday - Friday 08:30-17:30, no Saturdays +
- Opportunity to gain franchise brand training and development.
We are recruiting a Vehicle Technician to join their workshop team, carrying out a range of mechanical & electrical repairs, servicing and fault finding on some of the latest modern vehicles on the road.
You'll have the opportunity to progress as a Vehicle Technician with a brand that is at the forefront of future technologies across their Hybrid and PHEV range.
Dealership experience as a Vehicle Technician is preferred, however private garage experience will also be considered
The Vehicle Technician Role:
- Carry out mechanical repairs and servicing to vehicles
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- Ensure repairs are done both efficiently and to high quality
- Road test vehicles when required
- Routine servicing and pre delivery inspections
- Variety of minor and major repairs to vehicles What we are looking for • Level 3 qualification in Vehicle Repair
- Experience in a vehicle workshop environment
- Some ability of diagnostics/ fault finding
- Full clean driving license
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dungannon please contact Demi Briers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.