£27000 per annum
22 days ago
- Up to £27,000 basic + generous bonus scheme
- Mon to Fri with alternate Saturday mornings
- Fantastic opportunity to join a reputable prestige brand
We are currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to join our client’s motor trade facility in Blackpool.
As an experienced individual, you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including diagnostics and electronics.
The successful Vehicle Technician must be able to produce high-quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
Our client offer an excellent package of benefits and a high standard working environment with the latest diagnostic equipment.
Requirements for the Vehicle Technician role:
- Previous franchised experience as a Vehicle Technician
- Must be qualified to Level 3
- Full UK driving licence
- Must be a committed individual and be able to work in a team effectively
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Blackpool please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.