£27000 per annum
20 days ago
- Up to £23,000 basic salary with £4,000 uncapped bonus potential.
- 45 hour week Monday to Saturday with a scheduled day off in the week
- Great opportunity to work with a great brand.
Our client a franchise approved motorcycle dealership in the Cheltenham region requires an experienced Aftersales Advisor to join their busy dealership!
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and working as part of a large and friendly team, as an Aftersales Advisor you will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of stock control and other related systems are operated and maintained in an accurate and up to date manner, dealing with customers promptly and respectfully and maintaining a highly pro-active presence within the showroom ensuring that our client maximises sales of rider equipment, accessories, parts, service and repairs.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Cheltenham region or live within an easily commutable distance of Cheltenham. You will need to hold recent customer service/sales experience in another similar automotive aftersales role, be IT literate given you will work daily with an electronic parts catalogue and bookings system, have excellent communication skills, be a well-presented individual with a desire and the character and attitude to succeed, be committed to customer care/retention, and have a UK driving licence with minimal points. Any experience with the Kerridge/ADP dealer management system would be highly advantageous but is non-essential. A motorcycle licence would also be advantageous but is non-essential provided you have a passion for all things two wheels!
For your hard work as an Aftersales Advisor, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £23,000 per annum pending experience.
- Additional £4,000 uncapped annual bonus potential.
- Full in-house and manufacturer training.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Company benefits.
- State of the art working conditions in a brand new dealership.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded brand and business.
- 45 hour week Monday to Saturday with a scheduled day off in the week.
If this Motorcycle Aftersales Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cheltenham please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!