£33000 per annum
17 days ago
- Up to £30,000 per year
- Independent Garage
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 18:00, 1 in 2 Saturday's
- Southampton, Hampshire
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client’s independent garage in the Southampton area.
Our Client is a well-established independent garage with over 25 years’ automotive trade experience are seeking an experience vehicle technician to undertake Service, Diagnostics, & MOT work on a self-employed basis.
You will need to have a good all round experience as a Technician as you will be working primarily as the lead Technician.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £30,000
- Regular Working Hours
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Overtime rate at time and a half
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Visual Health Checks
- Use of Autodata Diagnostics
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to company standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians
- Time Served or Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a small team
- A positive attitude to customer service with a no job too small approach
- An MOT Testing licence is a benefit for this role.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Vehicle Technician to take their career to join a fantastic family friendly company and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in Portsmouth, Havant, Waterlooville, Fareham, Southampton, Eastleigh, Winchester & Hampshire, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.