£33000 per annum
28 days ago
Our Client, a Light Vehicle Engine Specialist in the St Albans area is looking for a Powertrain Technician to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician or Engine Builder to join a growing company that can provide excellent long term career prospects.
In this role you will be expected to carry out powertrain diagnosis, maintenance, installation and repair, working closely with customers to ensure their expectations are exceeded at all times.
Our Client is offering the successful Powertrain Technician:
- A Basic Salary of up to £33,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Monday - Friday Working Hours - 8.00am - 5.30pm
- Looking for Car and Light Commercial Vehicle Technician
- Fantastic development and progression
- Great opportunity to take the next step in your career with a growing company
Duties of a Powertrain Technician:
- Undertake safely the installation, maintenance and repair of all vehicle types on behalf of others
- Carry out safety inspections and pre-checks of mechanically damaged vehicles, including road testing, use diagnostic test equipment to monitor and identify defects
- Prepare, equip, fit and commission vehicle engines and power trains both new and used, and strip out the same
- Complete documentation on work carried out, including job sheets, safety inspection sheets, parts lists etc.
- Carry out the repair and service of ancillary equipment as required by the company
- Ensure care and safe custody of all workshop tools, equipment and materials used and to report all defects found
- To work in a safe and tidy manner with consideration for other employees and our client's assets
What our Client expects of their Powertrain Technician:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Good working knowledge of vehicle engines
- Great attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Will need to be NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent.
- Carrying out all aspects of wheel alignment
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
If this Powertrain Technician vacancy is of interest to you or if you would like to find out more information about others like it then please contact Charlotte Lightfoot at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!