£25000 per annum
16 days ago
- Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience
- 40 hours per week Monday - Friday
- Overtime available as and when
Our Client, a growing independent automotive repair workshop specialising in all types of engine reconditioning and component remanufacturing are looking for an experienced Auto Technician to join their team of successful Automotive Service professionals. The ideal candidate will be experienced mechanic with great interpersonal skills and a willingness to learn and move forward with the business and its owner.
The Vehicle Technician requirements will include
- Successful candidates must be either fully qualified or have a number of proven years’ experience.
- A team player, but able to work on own initiative.
- Hold a driving licence.
- Have their own tools.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Keen to develop new skills.
- Live within a commutable distance.
The Vehicle Technician Responsibilities will include:
- Working on all cars
- Undertaking various repairs, from minor maintenance to major/in depth work.
- Diagnosing and fault finding.
- Opportunity to work on engine rebuilds and reconditioning.
- Ensuring a high standard of work and maximum efficiency.
- Adhering to all health and safety.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Independent Jobs and Motor Vehicle Technician Jobs in Rochdale, please contact Naomi Jenkins tdday
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Mechanic Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.