£29000 per annum
26 days ago
- Basic Salary from £21,000 - £29,000 dependent on experience
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm (40hrs per week + occasional Saturdays)
- Manufacturer approved, friendly and well established Accident Repair Centre
- My client takes pride in the wide range of prestige and electric/hybrid vehicles that are looked after by their workshop. They are quality focused to maintain their valued customers
- Our client is looking to invest in the successful candidate with prestige manufacturer training courses
To be considered for this MET Technician role, you must be:
- Ideally NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent
- You must have a passion for what you do with current workshop experience
- Ideally experience or training within a prestige brand, not this is not essential
- Have the ability to carry out a high quality of work consistently within a busy environment
- Able to stablish if any supplementary parts are required and list as necessary
- Experience of working on own initiative as well as working within a team
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.