£41600 per annum
16 days ago
4 on 4 off Night Shift HGV Technician Required for well-established Fleet Maintenance Workshop in the Hatfield area!
Our Client, a well-established Commercial Workshop is seeking a fully trained HGV Technician to join their team of highly skilled professionals working at their site in Bristol working on the 4 on 4 off Nightshift!
Our Client is offering the successful HGV Technician:
- Highly competitive rate of up to £20 per hour +
- 4 on 4 off Nights(6pm - 6am)
- Fantastic development and progression
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- To service vehicles according to the manufacturers schedule
- To carry out final inspections and function tests on all work that requires it as dictated by Company
- Ensure quality diagnostics and repairs according to repair order
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
What our Client expects of their HGV Technicians:
- NVQ / City & Guilds Level 3 Heavy Vehicle Maintenance Qualifications
- HGV Class 1 License highly desirable
- IRTEC Qualified
- Experience working on HGV’s
- Stable, solid, work history
- Full UK Driving License
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hatfield please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.