£35000 per annum
16 days ago
- Basic salary up to c. £25,000.
- OTE £35,000.
- Join a busy site and lead the service team from the front.
Are you experienced in the automotive sector, with a senior service or managerial background? Are you looking for a new role where you will lead a busy, high-performing service team?
The Front of House Manager role will include:
- Lead the service team from the front, both managing and leading by example in the routine work.
- Drive vehicle health check and services sales and help the team to do so.
- Drive up customer satisfaction scores with customer engagement and smooth implementation of franchise processes.
- Help to manage the team of service advisors.
- Maximise department performance in liaison with the Service Manager.
What the Successful Front of House Manager will Get:
- A career within a longstanding and trusted client of ours.
- A competitive basic salary and a bonus structure with various streams of income.
- Career development and experienced management to help provide it.
- Stability: this is a busy site in a thriving motor group.
- Work alongside a highly experienced management team.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Front of House Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Doncaster please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.