£29000 per annum
16 days ago
- £25,000 Basic
- OTE - £29,000
- Monday - Friday
Our Client is seeking a skilled Panel Beater / Panel Technician to complement their existing team of Panel Beaters within the Warrington area.
What they require from the successful Panel Beater:
- A previous working experience within a Panel Beater / Panel Technician role.
- ATA would be advantageous to your application
- Full Panel Beater qualifications to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- An efficient and hard-working Panel Beater with good attention to detail
- A good communicator
Typical duties of a Panel Beater for our Client:
- Replacement of Panels
- Removing and replacing the body shell of vehicles
- Panel Straightening and Filling
- Body Alignment
- Welding and Bonding
The salary of this Panel Beater role is up to £26,000
As a Panel Beater for our client you can expect to work full time This Panel Beater Job is located in Warrington and our Client is looking for Panel Beaters that can travel to this area.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Panel Beater Vacancy or any other Bodyshop and Motor Trade Jobs in Warrington, please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Paint Sprayer to Bodyshop Manager.