£40000 per annum
15 days ago
- Starting salary up to £35-40,000 per annum with £50,000 annual earnings.
- 45 hour week Monday to Friday.
- A first hand operational stake in driving our client's business forward.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Bodyshop Manager to manage our client's large automotive accident repair centre in the South West Wales region.
Reporting directly to Group Operations Manager, you will have overall accountability for the bodyshop including several productive staff as well as front-of-house/administration staff. Ultimately you are going to be responsible for ensuring the efficient and profitable operation of the bodyshop. Your prior experience in doing this will mean you have a strict process for managing and developing all areas of the business and be able to further enhance an already successful operation.
In order to be eligible the Bodyshop Manager will ideally have strong recent or current experience as a Bodyshop Manager however our client is also willing to consider candidates working at an Assistant Bodyshop Manager / Bodyshop Controller / Vehicle Damager Assessor level looking to take the next step in their career in to a fully-fledged management role. Estimating experience (ideally Audatex trained) is essential at this stage. You will be responsible for the training and development of a large team so good leadership skills and self-motivation are essential. Our client specified a methodical approach to work will also be required. A UK driving licence with minimal points is also essential.
For the Bodyshop Manager's hard work as a Bodyshop Manager our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary up to £35-40,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance related bonus scheme creating an uncapped annual on-target-earning of up to £50,000 per annum.
- Full in-house training/development provided.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 20 days holiday allowance plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Fantastic career development prospects with a first-hand stake in driving our client’s centre forward.
In this Bodyshop Manager role you are required to work an average 45 hour week Monday to Friday however you will need to be flexible with these hours subject to business demand.
If this Bodyshop Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wales please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!