£32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are seeking an Assistant Service Manager to join our Client's well-established Main Dealer in the Birmingham area. Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their position, ensure that the workshop is efficient and profitable, whilst also keeping the front of house staff productive.
Our Client is offering the successful Assistant Service Manager:
- A competitive Basic Salary (dependent on experience) and Bonus
- Previous experience helping to oversee a busy workshop / service reception is essential to be considered
- Monday - Friday with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
Duties of an Assistant Service Manager with our Client
- Assisting the management of a Service Team of both Vehicle Mechanics and Service Advisors
- Ensuring an efficient, productive and profitable department
- Ensuring all servicing requirements are carried out correctly and efficiently to guarantee customer satisfaction
What our Client expects of their Assistant Service Manager
- Previous experience within a Senior Service / Assistant Service Manager or Workshop Controller role
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge and career
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Service Advisor / Workshop Controller to take their career to the next stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Assistant Service Manager role, or other Automotive Service Department opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.