£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Extremely Rare Opportunity Within a Hugely Successful Company
- Brilliant Career Development Opportunities with The Brand
A rare opportunity exists with a Main Dealer for a highly motivated Motorcycle Workshop Manager who is able to demonstrate key strengths in people management, profitability and in delivering customer satisfaction.
Main Responsibilities for Motorcycle Workshop Manager
- To ensure diagnostic, maintenance, servicing and repair work is carried out to the highest standards of safety and quality as per Manufacturer standards.
- Ensure jobs are fairly, consistently and correctly allocated to technicians.
- To ensure that all work is of the quality to ensure outstanding customer service and satisfaction.
- To ensure that materials and equipment is used efficiently and the effective use of labour is maximised.
- To control and supervise staff in the use of equipment, tools and best repair methods.
- To create an environment of high team spirit and best practice.
- To enhance the reputation of the Company at every opportunity when interacting with others.
In this busy and varied role you will be exceptionally organised to ensure the efficient, booking and servicing of customer vehicles. You will be a good team player with excellent, communication skills, along with the ability to sell additional products and services to our customers.
Main Dealer Motor Trade experience in the role is essential. Owing to the very specific requirements of our client we would be unable to progress with any applications from candidates where the criteria laid out in this advert is not met.
If this Motorcycle Workshop Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dorest please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.