£24000 per annum
25 days ago
- Great Opportunity For a Level 2 or 3 Vehicle Technician
- Happy to train individuals to Level 3 Qualification
Our client requires an Automotive PDI Technician to work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency in their prep centre based in the Winsford area.
Key Responsibilities for Vehicle Technician:
- Check over used cars pre-sale and ensure they are customer ready.
- Perform any necessary repairs or services, likely minor.
- Work efficiently, with a keen eye for detail.
- Liaise with the Sales Department regarding expected completion times.
The Ideal Vehicle Technician will have some time served experience within in Vehicle Mechanics, have a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
Hours: Full Time - Monday to Friday with Saturdays occasionally worked in busy periods.
Salary: In the region of £23k dependent on experience.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this PDI Vehicle Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Winsford area then please contact Aaron at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.