£35000 per annum
26 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £17,000 and OTE £35,000
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm and 1 in 3 Weekends Off
- Main Dealership
Our Client a Main Dealership in Shrewsbury are currently looking for a New and Used Car Sales Executive to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced or trainee Sales Executive to join their team providing excellent customer service!
Our Client is offering the successful Car Sales Executive
- Volume Main Dealer
- A Basic Salary up to £19,000 (Depending on Experience) + OTE £35,000
- Company Car
- Company Benefits
- An excellent opportunity to excel your career!
Duties of a Car Sales Executive
- Ensure clients receive credible and thorough advice through their detailed knowledge of our brand and products
- Extract all opportunities from both incoming enquiries as well as from dedicated customer follow-up and prospecting activities, to deliver a truly unique customer experience.
- Follow the sales process prospecting to maximise sales opportunities and customer loyalty
- Demonstrate vehicles and options, including test drives, ensuring customer safety, adhering to legal regulations and internal procedures
- Fully maintain accurate data relating to customers and enquiries
- Carry out an accurate appraisal of all vehicles presented for part exchange
- Keep updated with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines
- Achieve Sales Executive accreditation.
What our Client expects of their Car Sales Executive
- To understand and assist in the delivery of Business Strategy and Objectives
- Deliver an agreed level of service to the Internal and External Customer, Business Partners and External Suppliers
- Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of Business requirements
- Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
- Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
If you are interested in hearing more about this Sales Executive role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement today
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.