Kingston upon Hull
£40000 per annum
18 days ago
- Showroom Based
- £12,500 basic / OTE £40,000 + Company Car
- Permanent Role
Our client, a main dealer based in Hull have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Person to join their expanding team.
The Online Sales Specialist will be solely responsible for their online advertising platforms (CARWOW and What Car) for two franchises.
To be considered for this Online Sales Specialist role it is essential that you meet the following requirements
- Previous sales experience within the motor sales industry is a must.
- Would prefer previous “Volkswagen/Audi Group” knowledge or experience (not essential)
- Able to handle incoming enquiries professionally (email/phone)
- Ability to convert enquiries into both physical appointments and sale
- High levels of Customer Care skills
- Highly self-motivated, pro-active and organised
- Have the ability to communicate clearly.
The Online Sales Specialist Hours of work are 8:30 - 6:30 Monday - Friday with rotated Saturdays, it is a 5.5 day week.
If this role is of interest to you and meet all of the above listed requirements please send an up to date copy of your CV to Helen Terry at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!