£24000 per annum
18 days ago
Our client a well established Design, Manufacturing & Installation company in Norwich is looking for a Workshop Operative to join their friendly family run business.
Our client is offering the successful Workshop Operative / Engineer:
- Salary ranging from £8-11.50 per hour
- Excellent training & development
- 39 hours per week Monday - Friday
- Full PPE & Tools Provided
Duties of a Workshop Operative / Engineer: - Work within the Production workshop producing bespoke Fireplaces, Kitchens & Bathrooms
Use relevant hand-held machinery, to Cut, Shape, Grind & Polish stone, marble, quartz, granite, ceramic and glass
Work to specific bespoke templates & drawings
Requirements:for the Workshop Operative / Engineer
- Experience of using hand-held machinery
- Trade background
- Heavy lifting - Lifting tools are provided
- Good determined attitude to work as part of a team
- Keen to learn a new trade
- Strong backgrounds would be trade related such as Fabricator, Grinder, Carpenter
This is an exciting opportunity for a Workshop Operator to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Workshop operator opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!