£50000 per annum
18 days ago
- Motorcycle Dealership
- OTE of £50,000
- Exciting/Rare Opportunity
Our client a Franchised Motorcycle Dealership in the Letchworth area is looking to recruit an experienced and professional New/Used Motorcycle Sales Executive for their busy Automotive Sales Department!
This opportunity will suit a professional and enthusiastic sales person with a passion for motorcycling!
Key responsibilities as a Motorcycle Sales Executive;
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do, building relationships and loyalty so customers come back time and time again
- Strive to exceed all set targets and sales objectives
- Proactive use of database for customer follow ups in order to maximise sales
- Accomplish maximum profitability from vehicle and accessory sales.
- To appraise, verify and negotiate the purchase of part-exchange vehicles
- Enthusiastic Interest towards ongoing training and development, ensuring all relevant technical, product, legal and promotional information is obtained and understood
- Chasing progress on sold orders.
The successful Motorcycle Sales Executive will have experience working within the Motortrade as a Sales Executive. Other essential attributes include the ability to build long-term customer relationships with excellent time management and personal organisation skills. Above all, you will need to have the ability to deliver a consistent and professional customer service commensurate with working with one of the worlds most recognised and exciting brands.
You will ideally live within the Letchworth area or be able to travel to the Letchworth area and have a working experience as a Sales Executive
If you are interested in hearing more about this Motorcycle sales role or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte at Perfect Placement today.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.