£38000 per annum
17 days ago
- Basic Salary: up to £35,000 OTE £38,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm
- No weekends or bank holidays to work!
- Be invested in by the company with opportunities to attend courses
- Be part of a hard-working workshop and push to obtain the best results with every vehicle you fix
To be considered for this Senior Vehicle Technician role, you must be:
- Qualified Level 3 or above in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair
- Confident in all jobs from servicing to diagnostics, to enable you to advise both colleagues and customers
- Diagnose faults with vehicles, advise on repair required and fix the issue right first time
- A Full UK Driving License
- MOT Testing licence would be desirable but not essential
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Able to make on the spot decisions, with the customers and company at best interests in mind
If this Senior Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.