£27000 per annum
15 days ago
- Starting salary up to £25-27,000 per annum plus overtime.
- Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm and 1 in 5 Sat 8:00am-1:00pm paid as overtime.
- Opportunity to work with a growing car dealer group.
Due to business expansion our client, an independent used car dealer group in the South Wales region, are currently looking to recruit a fully qualified Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department in Tonypandy!
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working as part of a large team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include:
- Carry out fault diagnosis, service and repair on a variety of cars.
- Carry out PDI's in line with our client’s internal procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and documented.
- Adhere to our client’s high standards of health and safety.
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately and thoroughly.
You will ideally live in Tonypandy region or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Tonypandy. You will need to be a qualified Vehicle Technician to IMI/NVQ Level 2 or 3 as a minimum and ideally have at least a couple of years practical experience post-qualification. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy workshop environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician, our client is offering…
- Starting salary up to £25-27,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Overtime paid at standard rate.
- 20 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Access to in-house training/development.
- Company pension scheme.
- Employee assistance programme which includes some health care provisions.
- Fantastic career prospects with a growing car dealer group in the region.
- Working hours from Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm and 1 in 5 Sat 8:00am-1:00pm paid as overtime.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Tonypandy please contact Harry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.