£50000 per annum
17 days ago
- £20,000 basic salary with £50,000+ uncapped annual on-target-earnings.
- Access to company car.
- Mon-Sun with scheduled day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sat or Sun off.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Used Car Sales Executive at our client's independent used car dealership in Tonypandy.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a close-knit sales team, your main duties as a Car Sales Executive will include:
- Meet and greet our client’s customers and complete all areas of the car buying process.
- Complete finance applications.
- Be competent in the delivery and sale of additional products available such as warranty/breakdown cover, GAP insurance, paint protection, service plans & alloy wheel insurance.
- Ensure FCA compliance standards are maintained on all occasions.
- Follow internal procedures such as vehicle handovers and security & fraud protection.
In order to be eligible you will need to live within a reasonable commuting distance of Tonypandy and have strong recent used car sales experience. Overall you will need to have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company. A UK driving license with minimal points is essential for the role. Our client also mentioned that occasional coverage would be required at their other dealerships in Bridgend and Caerphilly would be required so you would need to be flexible regarding this.
For your hard work as a Used Car Sales Executive, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of £20,000 per annum.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £50,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- Access to company car.
- 20 days annual holiday leave plus the 8 bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Access to in-house training/development.
- Employee assistance programme which includes some health care provisions.
- Fantastic career prospects with a growing car dealer group in the region.
- Working hours from Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm and Sat-Sun 10:00am-5:00pm on weekends. You shall receive a scheduled day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sat or Sun off.
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Tonypandy please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.