£28000 per annum
26 days ago
- £28,000 basic salary
- Mon to Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm and Saturday mornings on a rota
- Well established Accident Repair Centre
Our client, a well established Accident Repair Centre are actively seeking an experienced and skilled Workshop Controller to join their team in the Bodyshop.
To be considered for this Workshop Controller role, it's crucial that the successful candidate has some experience in supervisory / management positions in a Bodyshop environment, therefore holding the knowledge to manage their team and get the most out of all employees.
Key responsibilities as a Workshop Controller
- Ensuring that all vehicles entering the site for repair receive the highest level of attention
- Ensuring you motivate the team to take pride in their work and ensure a first-time fix
- Maintaining effective relationships with colleagues, insurers and manufacturers
As a Workshop Controller, you must have
- Have experience as a Bodyshop Manager within an Accident Repair Centre
- Have a strong knowledge of the workings of an Automotive Bodyshop
- Leadership Qualities and Supervisory Skills
- An up-to-date technical knowledge and skills
- Strong Communication skills with the ability to understand customer expectations
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Blackpool please contact Becca at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Workshop Controller Jobs.