£30000 per annum
15 days ago
- £28.5k Basic + OTE
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pm with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Family Run Business
An Automotive Accident Repair Centre based in Aldershot, Hampshire is seeking to employ an experienced Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) to work within their busy yet friendly Company.
Working alongside the Bodyshop Manager, the successful candidate will deliver a professional and profit-driven VDA service for the branch. An excellent understanding of Bodyshop KPI’s, Numeracy and Excel skills are required as well as having strong people management skills.
As the successful Vehicle Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Recording a list of damages that need to be repaired.
- Providing quotations on work to be carried out.
- Compiling a report about the customer’s vehicle.
- Calculating the time required to complete all necessary repairs.
- Informing the body shop of the authorisation of extra work needed.
The successful Vehicle Damage Assessor / Vehicle Estimator must:
- Possess extensive Audatex qualification and knowledge.
- Solid work history as a Bodyshop Estimator.
- A full driving license is essential.
- An ATA qualification as a Bodyshop Estimator is highly desirable but not essential.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful motor trade business who rewards hard work and offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
If this Vehicle Damage Assessor / Vehicle Estimator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Aldershot, Hampshire please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.