£28000 per annum
25 days ago
We are seeking a Warranty Administrator to join our Client's well-established Commercial Recovery Business in the Hayes area.
Our Client is part of a network of branches across the UK who are renowned as one of the UK’s leading providers of Commercial breakdown and recovery. With multiple locations across the UK, there is excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career. Our Client has recently moved into a brand new Workshop which has been recognised as the largest workshop in the U.K to date. 2021 has kicked off at a rapid rate and there could not be a more exciting time to join, during a period of massive expansion.
Our client’s focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful Warranty Administrator:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £28,000
- Monday to Friday8am - 6pm / Saturday rota
- Opportunity to imprint your own ideas on a successful business
- Previous Experience within the Motor trade is Essential!
Duties of a Warranty Administrator with our Client
- Preparing all warranty claims for submission to manufacturers for payment
- Checking and clearing weekly statements and querying any overdue claims not paid or any discrepancies in payments
- Ensuring all documentation falls in line with manufacturers' guidelines
- Preparing invoices and warranty claims accurately in accordance with manufacturers' and departmental standards with regard to claim deals and administration of open time, clocking's and job card write-ups;
- Ensuring repair order documentation is fully and correctly completed;
- Ensuring all policy claims are quickly dealt with and the customer reimbursements are correct;
- Maintaining high standards of control over displaced material returned to manufacturers;
- Accurately reconciling warranty credits and correctly administering discrepancies.
What our Client expects of their Warranty Administrator
- Previous experience within a Warranty Administrator role within a Dealership environment (Commercial advantageous)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Warranty Administrator to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Warranty Administrator role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!