£21000 per annum
17 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 42.5 hours per week plus Saturday rota.
- Salary = £19,000 basic + bonus.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is actively looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to work online with their customers sourcing parts and dealing with enquiries via email and phone.
The successful Parts Advisor will need to have a professional track record as part advisor, a strong team work ethic and excellent customer service skills.
Responsibilities for the Parts Advisor will include:
- Process/Ordering all online orders and seeing all the orders through from start to finish.
- Picking and packing all parts orders for dispatch.
- Work closely with their dedicated courier service/team.
Training will be provided internally plus as well as with the manufacturer.
This is a position that would suit someone who is looking to utilise their automotive parts knowledge in an office based role.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Online Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hinckley please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today