£45000 per annum
2 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Saturday 8.30am-6.00pm / Sunday 11.00am-4.00pm (1 in 3/4) with a day off in the week.
- Salary: £15,000 basic / OTE of £45k p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a well-established busy motor trade main car dealership in the Yeovil area for a hungry Car Sales Executive.
The company is part of a larger network and counts people as the heart of their business. This means that along with an attractive basic salary and achievable on target earnings, the company offers a benefits package along with targeted training and development.
Responsibilities as a Car Sales Executive will include:
- Sell vehicles, finance and add on’s to customers.
- Prospect to known and potential new customers.
- To offer and arrange test drives for customers.
- To carry out paperwork duties in a precise and efficient manner.
- To ensure New and Used displays are maintained to high standard.
- Collect payment from customers who do not have an established credit account before releasing the vehicle.
- Resolve any queries, which may arise.
You will be on hands at all times for new and existing customers, answer queries about vehicles, offer test drives, prospect and stay abreast of the new technology on offer from this manufacturer and their leading competitors working to the sales process and reporting to a very focused and driven sales manager.
Motor trade sales experience is preferred however not essential as my client’s main aim is to find a results driven, customer focused, fast paced sales executive to work within this extremely proactive and busy dealership.
This is a demanding job but will be extremely rewarding for an individual with the drive and enthusiasm to succeed!
For more information on this Car Sales Executive please contact James at Perfect Placement NOW!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.