£30000 per annum
25 days ago
- North Nottinghamshire
- Basic up to £28,000
- OTE £30,000
- Work on suspension and fitting of aftermarket products and add-ons
The Role/Requirements for the Vehicle Fitter will include:
- You will be fitting aftermarket products to vehicles within the automotive leisure sector.
- There is not much traditional mechanical work in the role, you will largely be working on suspension to accommodate added products to vehicles.
- Welding and fabrication experience would be a significant advantage.
- Experience of campervan conversion would be a benefit but is not essential if other criteria are met.
- You will also play a part in developing new products such as brackets and sidebars.
- Applicants might be from a mechanical, technical, or engineering background, or any other area where you will have the skills to do the job.
What the Successful Vehicle Fitter will get:
- A place within a longstanding and trusted client of ours - join existing placements in the workforce.
- A varied and rewarding role where you will have a key part to play in the success and direction of the business.
- A great working atmosphere.
- A secure move: our client is busier than ever and hiring in different departments to cope with this.
So please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Vehicle Fitter Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Jack at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!