£31500 per annum
25 days ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-5.00pm.
- Basic Salary: up to £26,5000 with an overall earning up to £31,500 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client has launched a National Network of Parts Centres that will provide an exceptional range of services all designed to support the sale of automotive trade parts directly to independent repairers and bodyshops. This has been designed to focus on meeting the needs of existing and new trade parts customers with local Parts Centre holding extensive, competitively priced stock of genuine Manufacturer parts, supplied through a reliable, regular and professional delivery service.
The role is responsible for building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers and achieving sales targets for the customer based in their defined territory.
They have been carefully designed with a core focus on local business knowledge. In this role you will give friendly and helpful advice demonstrating product expertise and easily discuss the many exciting product and marketing promotions and offers that will be available to their customers.
Key Duties for the Parts Sale Representative will Include:
- Achieve sales targets for the customers based in a defined territory.
- Work within the identified sales strategy to increase sales revenues from higher segmented customer accounts.
- Identify and leverage potential sales opportunities within customer base.
- Identify potential new customer account within Centre territory.
- Maintain own product knowledge and awareness of competitor activity.
- Develop and build strong relationships with all customers providing the highest level of customer service.
- Work with the Parts Manager, Parts team to achieve sales targets and provide a joined-up approach to sales.
- Maintain accurate customer records and adhere to the General Data Protection Regulations.
The Parts Sales Representative Requirements will include:
- Have a proven track record in a Parts Sales Rep role or a significant of time served within a motor trade parts department.
- Be a self-starter, excellent at building strong relationships and achieving sales targets in a B2B environment.
- Have extensive customer account management experience with a real passion for providing excellent
- customer service.
- Have a passion or interest in the automotive industry or parts.
- Be IT literate, preferably with a good working knowledge of MS Excel. CDK/Kerridge experience desirable
- Have a full clean UK driving licence.
Motor trade parts experience is essential.
If this Parts Sales Representative Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bishop's Strotford please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.