£24000 per annum
13 days ago
- Excellent Company to Work For
- Well Established Business with Fantastic Career Progression Opportunities
Our client is actively looking to hire a Main Dealer experienced Car Parts Advisor for their family owned business.
Duties for the Parts Advisor will include:
- Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
The Parts Advisor will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
The Parts Advisor must be:
- Experienced within a Main Car Dealer parts department-
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfill administrative duties.
- Have knowledge of a Dealer Management System.
For all your hard work the Parts Advisor will be rewarded a competitive salary, a good bonus structure and excellent working environment.
Main Dealer motor trade parts experience is essential to the role.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Christchurch please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today